This year we are beginning a six day rotating class schedule (Days A - F). It may take a little while to get used to it. A calendar with the schedule will be sent home but please see the schedule below:
A day - Health and Music
B day - Physical Education
C day - Art
D day - Music
E day - Physical Education
F day - Technology
Tuesday, Sept. 8th will be an A day, Wed. a B day, Thurs. a C day, and Fri. a D day. Monday of the following week will be an E day, Tues. an F day, Wed. and A day etc.
Check out the school website for lunch menus.
Students may bring in healthy snacks for snack time each morning.
Please note that we are a nut free classroom.
Lunch each week will be from 11:30 - 12:00 and Recess will be from 12:00 - 12:15
What supplies should I have for the first week of school?
- 1 box colored pencils (12 count)
- 1 box broad line markers (10 or 12 count)
- 1 box thin line markers (10 or 12 count)
- 1 box Crayola crayons ( 16 or 24 count)
- 3 standard size (one-subject) notebooks
- 24 #2 pencils (Dixon Ticonderoga)
- 1 pair safety scissors (blunt tip)
- 1 pencil box
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 4 Expo Dry Erase markers (black only)
- 1 white sock
- 4 rectangle shaped pink erasers
- 2 glue sticks
- 3 pocket folders without fasteners ( red, blue, yellow)
- 3 packages of 3in.X3in. yellow sticky notes
- 1 box of soft tissues (girls only)
- 1 container of Lysol wipes (boys only)